Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hadn't been visiting my own blogspot for a period of time
I felt so strange visiting my blog once again

Life has alot of choices
There is no right or wrong choices
Or whether the choice made is a good choice or a bad one
I believed its all depend on how a person perform its choice
We are forced sometime to make certain choices
When choice were made, there is no turning back
All we can do is to move forward

Life has been different for me
Going to a new environment
Making new friends
Adapting to the unfamiliar surroundings
Learning how to take things lightly
Behave like a young adult
Accept what is given to me
Appreciate what people did for me
To forgive and forget the past
Love the people around me
Not to take things for granted
BUT sometimes we can't just forget and forgive

School had started for me 2 weeks ago at SIM
Trying to stay attentive for every lessons even thought my lecture is 3 hrs duration
Reminding myself I have to work hard and get the results that I wanted
Never going back to what I did for my poly life
This is what I promised myself for 1.5 years at Uni

One month plus from now
He will be in his camp
I really hope that day will never come

Enjoy and cherish what I have now
As you never know what might happen the next minute
It might be gone and never be back
Or it will be there forever

Things don't just drop from the sky
We have to work hard to get what we deserved

No comments: