Monday, April 20, 2009

What's wrong with my Blog?
I can't even change my Blogskin!

Have been trying hard to look for job
But still no news currently
Hope that in the coming days, I will be able to find a job

Tomorrow will be me and him, officially 3 years together
How are we going to celebrate our "big day"?
No matter what I will be happy as long as I'm with him
That's all its matters!
I hope this is what he thinks thats too

We have been wondering where to go for the past few days
but still haven really make a decision yet
Both of us wanted to try something 'new' for this year anniversary

I'm still thinking what am I going to wear tomorrow?
Which dress to wear?
Or to a top with jeans?
haha..

Went for a express manicure just now with him
but I think I got cheated again!
The manicure cost $5.oo but I paid $7
because the lady recommend me to apply the fast drying top coat
so that my nail polish will last longer and also my nail colour won't fade off!
Then I realised I got cheated!
Oh my.
stupid me.

I sweared next time I go for manicure I won't get cheat again!
Haiz...

Like him today..
Hate him Yesterday
Miss him the day before
Love him forever
Happiness tomorrow

No comments: